Sunday, May 23, 2010

Shedd Aquarium Trip - May Madness!

Well, May is shaping up to be a month full of trips! Shedd Aquarium, Napa, Springfield Horse Show, and a Milwaukee Horse Show!!! All in one month, so I've named it May Madness! I'll do my best to keep you updated (although I can't promise pictures for all posts!)!

Starting off May Madness was a trip down to Chicago to visit the family and go to Shedd Aquarium. It was a great trip! It's always good to catch up! I couldn't believe how much bigger Logan was, what a difference a month makes at that age!

The Shedd Aquarium was a lot of fun. They had some pretty neat exhibits (I personally loved the seahorses!)! The had everything from frogs to sea lions to turtles to alligators! The exhibits were really nice. It will be fun to go back and spend more time reading all the information they had available for you.

The show they hold showcased their dolphins and whales doing amazing tricks. It was fun to watch them jump and play. They kept doing tricks even after the show ended! I shouldn't leave out the penguins and their playful antics either. They certainly won the heart of one of our group!


As a matter of fact, does anyone recognize this penguin?

It really was a great time. A short trip down to Chicago, hopefully we will get to the Aquarium again this summer! It will be neat to see the exhibits we missed and see how all the baby animals are doing! Here is a picture of our group (and proof that yes, I did actually go!). Anyone interested in more pictures of the trip let me know, I took a couple...(101)!

Next trip in May Madness is Napa California! It was a lot of fun! A post with pictures still to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment