Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pictures of the Newly Finished Basement!

Well, it is finally finished! I love my new basement (great job Thatch!)! I can (and have!) spent hours down there and I have the room to work comfortably. It is so nice! Here is a picture of the space!

So where did all my projects end up??? Because we know that the reason I needed this new space was that my old one was so full of projects that I didn't fit in there to work on them!!! On the unfinished side of the basement are shelves and totes...enough for my own store back there! But soo worth it! And now that I have this space I'm actually getting some of my projects finished! Imagine that!


Want to see more??? Well come up and visit! :-) I've got plenty of room for friends and family to come and work on their projects also!

Here is my first completed project in my new basement. A quilt for Audrey! I've had the top finished for a couple years! I designed the entire thing myself based on some cute Tinkerbell fat quarters I found. She finally gets to use it! She was very happy to have it!


No comments:

Post a Comment